The day we hoped for and dreamed of had to eventually come: the day the Queen of the Eternal Newbie Greenhorns, Ms. S, left the employ of the "liberry." And when the day came, she went with barely a whimper, but a whole lot of whining.
What we didn't realize was the freeing her from the employ of the "liberry" freed her up for a new calling: fiction writer.
Also features the long sought-for 5th Grumpiest Old Man in All the World: William Shatner.
DOWNLOAD: TFT"LC" Season 2, Episode 20 (220): Greenhorns 5: The Fall of the Queen
- Tales from the "Liberry" blog
- Previous Podcast: Newbie Greenhorns
- Previous Podcast: Greenhorns 2: Greenhornier
- Previous Podcast: Greenhorn Saga Part 3
- Previous Podcast: L is for Lazy Week (Greenhorns 4)
- Original Blog Entry: "Sometimes I really feel for our patrons"
- Original Blog Entry: "Hope Springs (a.k.a. "Those poor children. Those poor, poor children.")"
- Original Blog Entry: "Hope blossoms, but this bloom smells like ass"
- Original Blog Entry: "Trimetrcntypblicliberry?"
- Original Blog Entry: "Last Minute Rogue Addition PART I (a.k.a. "Fifth Grumpiest Old Man in All the World Located At Last!")
- Favorite Podcast of the Week: Jordan Jesse Go #235